BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Orlando

We spent fall break in steamy Orlando this year. I think it was in the 90's every day! So we did lots of this....




Sarah loved the pool...





We also went to Universal Studio's where Hannah rode her first roller coaster. She was just tall enough and her daddy convinced her to ride this one in the background first....





I can't believe she didn't chicken out while she waited in line. She looked pretty nervous!



After she got off she was so proud of herself. Everyone that has asked if she had fun on vacation she proudly announces how she rode all of the roller coasters. She's my little daredevil. Honestly though I was a little teary eyed watching my baby girl ride all the grown up rides.

Of course they wanted to get their faces painted again this year.

Micah thoroughly enjoyed being scary. I wasn't thrilled but I figured hey it washes off. And most of it did about 30 minutes later because it was so stinkin hot.

We went to the Magic Kingdom one day where I got Sarah's picture wearing Mickey's Mouse ears.

My two favorite pictures from the whole vacation. What a cutie!





We did manage to get one decent family picture....





0 comments: