BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

May 30th 2009....Sarah's Birth Day!

I guess I should start where I left off. Here I am on Sarah's due date....still pregnant! I couldn't believe it. I swore she would come early. I suppose I jinxed myself. The next morning on May 29th we were "originally" scheduled for our induction. I say originally because that morning as I was getting ready a nurse called from the hospital to say that they would have to reschedule me because they were too full. I couldn't believe it! I thought maybe I would go into labor on my own that day but no luck.

So we woke up the next morning to do it all over again. This time things went smoothly. Labor was perfect. 9 hours of labor with very little pain! Epidurals are wonderful!


Sarah Elizabeth was born at 3:55pm weighing 8lbs 13oz. Labor was easy but pushing this girl out was work! It took them 45 min to stitch me up....ouch.

Worth all the work....and all the pain that would come later after the epidural wore off.


Proud Daddy!


Big Sis for the second time!


Micah was so sweet...and so proud. He was constantly asking to hold her.



Sweet baby girl!

Here we are going home.....life as the party of five begins!


0 comments: