BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sarah's first three months

I can't believe how quickly time flies. Sarah is already almost 4 months old. She has been such a good happy baby. Her first smile was at 10 days old! It's even on video...we have proof! Don't get me wrong....she had her moments....we were up all night a few times. I have enjoyed every minute of these last three months. Every time she does something new I want to cry. It's funny how different you are as a parent from your first child to your third. With Hannah I was in such a hurry for her to do the next thing....smile, laugh, sit up, crawl, walk, etc. Poor Micah I was so busy with two kids under two I barely remember when he even did all these things. With Sarah I want to just stop time. I'm in no rush for her too grow up. This time in our lives is challenging but I'm sure not as challenging as it will be in a few years when we have two teenagers and a six year old. Here is Sarah's first three months....



4 days old


2 weeks old


3 weeks old...asleep while mommy ate dinner


4 weeks old



6 weeks old in Washington DC


7 weeks old...sweet smile


8 weeks old...checking out the cute baby in the mirror.


9 weeks old...first time in her bumbo.


10 weeks old


11 weeks old


12 weeks old...sitting in her high chair for the first time.

0 comments: